DC Nation #0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Nation #0

Anyone else pick this one up? The Tom King Batman story is still embedded into my brain -- that panel (you know which one) of the Joker is twisting my mind.

The other two stories were a'ight.

Loved it all. Pretty good introductions to everything for 25 American cents.

The shop actually went and got itself a store variant... had to order 5,000 copies to do it, but it keeps in line with what we want to do as a comic shop. Now we have something we can give to each folks when we're out and about - things to send to libraries (which seem to be mostly okay with the content) and some schools (which we've run the content by) and get a great ad on the back out of it!

But coming back to it, just from a story stand point, I'm excited and/or intrigued to read all three stories out that come out of this. That's a win.

Comment

I think I bought 12 copies of a store exclusive version (featuring their shop-cat), to make sure to have at least one I can hang, as well as for several friends who like cats. And I splurged and bought a 1:100 variant that was a whopping $3. Not something I would at all do for a full-priced issue, but for a 25-cent issue, much more willing. And that the custom cover was the back made me extra-ok with it.

I fell asleep reading the Justice League part...and haven't gone back to finish it. (Yet).

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X