Clone Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone Wars

Now THIS has me excited. I'm sad to see Rebels go, but Clone Wars coming back kind of makes the pain go away.

Maybe this will be the impetus for me to finally watch the show...

Comment

You still haven't watched Clone Wars? Wow.

It is everything the prequels SHOULD have been. There are a couple of rough spots early on (what series doesn't have that), but damn if it wasn't a heartbreaker when this series got cancelled originally.

Comment

I know, it's heresy. I haven't watched Rebels either.

Comment

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it heresy, but you are missing out.

I really liked Rebels - I think I liked it more than the average fan. There definitely wasn't the same following for that show as there was for Rebels. I would not get into that before you watch Clone Wars, however - when they start bringing Clone Wars characters into the story there, you definitely don't get the impact.

Both are well worth the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Reade View Post
            Well, I wouldn't go so far as to call it heresy, but you are missing out.

I really liked Rebels - I think I liked it more than the average fan. There definitely wasn't the same following for that show as there was for Rebels. I would not get into that before you watch Clone Wars, however - when they start bringing Clone Wars characters into the story there, you definitely don't get the impact.

Both are well worth the watch.
            I'm in the same boat--I haven't even seen that initial animated movie yet (despite having intended to at the time). As such, never got into the series, holding off to see the movie first, and as with everything else I'm behind on, got overwhelming once I'd "missed" so much.

Someday (I tell myself)...

Comment

The animated movie isn't amazing, but it is a decent introduction. It is worth the time, I think.

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X