What's the last movie you watched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw 2001: A Space Odyssey in IMAX.

It was awesome!.Wow, just wow. To think it was made in 1969. The visuals still hold up and even surpass the movies today.

Comment

Originally posted by estee_tabernac View Post
      Saw 2001: A Space Odyssey in IMAX.

It was awesome!.Wow, just wow. To think it was made in 1969. The visuals still hold up and even surpass the movies today.
      I wish there were more theaters that did screenings of classic movies around here. When Gene Wilder died, AMC did a double feature of Willy Wonka and Blazing Saddles. It was magnificent.

Comment

We are kind of lucky in that regard out here, there are several that do classic movies every Wednesday night. Plus there are a lot of art-house theaters, many with cool architecture.

California is a terrible place to live, except when it isn't sometimes...

Comment

Batman Ninja. The most unusual animated film in my project, but a good one. An accident with a time machine strands Batman, along with several of his friends and enemies, in feudal Japan. What follows is a lushly animated tale that blends the world of the Bat with the tropes of anime and samurai movies. Strange, but compelling and entertaining.

Current Rewatch Rank: 83/176.

Comment

Saw Peppermint, with Jennifer Garner. It was fun. Not over the top at all. Just 100 minutes of killing bad guys.

Comment

My movie watching has slowed down so much since school started. But I though Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom was a'ight.

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X