• Show
Clear All

• Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2 Opens!
    Starts
    05-18-2018
    Ends
    05-19-2018

I am very excited about this - but I probably won't get to see it for another 2 weeks. Ugh, the wait.

Feel free to post spoilers with [spoiler ]Spoiler Tags![/spoiler ]

Spoiler Tags!

Comment

I'm looking forward to it, as well!

I feel like I lost a week...meant to make plans to see it with a friend and I dropped the ball. Now maybe we'll see it next week.

I'm normally not a fan of marketing/hype with a film...but Deadpool has proven a general exception for me. Heck, I even almost bought a Mikes Hard Whatever because of noticing Deadpool on a can! (now where is my Deadpool cereal with marshmallow chimichangas???)

Most recently I've been especially amused at the slipcovers that apparently have shown up on Fox films in Walmarts, with Deadpool taking over.

Of course, whatever it is that works so well for me about Deadpool marketing is not something that can just be "copied" or "replicated," though I suspect many will attempt to.

Comment

Boy it was obvious everyone was having fun in that movie. Josh Brolin killed it as Cable. Domino ruled. It was damn fun.

Comment

It was fun and raunchy... which is exactly what Deadpool should be. I particularly enjoyed the post credits scenes where Deadpool went back to "put things right."

Comment

"You're welcome, Canada"

Thanks, DP, thanks.

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X