Infinity War (Spoilers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity War (Spoilers)

I my wife and I finally saw Infinity War last night. It was interesting watching it through for me, as I knew pretty much all of the spoilers, and she did an amazing job avoiding all of them.

Interesting to me that this really was not an Avengers movie. It was a Thanos movie. In every respect he was the hero fighting to win the day, and the entire movie was about the obstacles he overcame.

Great stuff. Can't wait for part two.

Thanos absolutely stole the show. What really impressed me was how much it felt like an actual comic book crossover, with lots of little stories going on at the same time and Thanos being the connective tissue that everything revolved around. I can't wait for the Blu-Ray so I can watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake M. Petit View Post
      Thanos absolutely stole the show. What really impressed me was how much it felt like an actual comic book crossover, with lots of little stories going on at the same time and Thanos being the connective tissue that everything revolved around. I can't wait for the Blu-Ray so I can watch it again.
      Yeah that's how I felt too.

But after 10 years we knew all the heroes, the loves, loss and feelings. But we didn't know anything about Thanos, the dude behind everything. So it was fitting how he took centre stage. And Josh Brolin rocked it.

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X