Robert Kirkman's invincible coming to Amazon Prime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Kirkman's invincible coming to Amazon Prime

Skybound Entertainment just announced an eight-episode animated series based on Robert Kirkman's Invincible. Interestingly, the episodes will be an hour in length.

https://www.skybound.com/comics/anim...lit-at-amazon/

I'd watch that. Actually, 8 episodes is about perfect for that title, I think. Maybe they will order another season, but if that is all we get...

Look forward to seeing it when it comes out.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'll probably check it out. An hour in length would make each episode only about 14-15 minutes shorter than the DC animated films... so almost like several Invincible movies.

Comment

The thing I don't like about announcements like this is that they are too premature. Remember when it was a thing for independent comics to announce that someone had "bought the rights to do a movie" - and that movie almost never came out? This feels a lot like that. Of course, I'd love for it to come out, but it would have been better for them to wait until they actually had more specifics before announcing it..

Comment

True, but Amazon has a better track record than the fly by night studios that were famous for that sorr if behavior.

Comment

End of Thread Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X